Increasing public support is vital for the port’s further development. That is why we target the public with various initiatives, to inform people, to raise their awareness and ensure their participation, and to publicise the role of the companies in the port as employers.
- The MAS Port Pavilion informs visitors about the port with an interactive installation.
- The Port Centre in Lillo introduces companies and professionals to the port, assists companies with the practical organisation of their events and informs young people about career opportunities in the port.
But there are plenty of other fun events in the port, for everyone:
• On the Flemish Port Day companies in the port open their doors to the public.
• The Port Challenge challenges athletes to test their excellent obstacle course.
• Havenland organises open days, excursions and exhibitions;
• Feel like a day trip? The map of bike and cycle paths (currently only available in Dutch) guides cyclists through the port area, past nature areas and interesting companies.
Will your company become a partner of one of the port’s open events? Or is it organising one?