You can increase support for your company by informing stakeholders properly, ensuring participation.
- People will better understand what your company does as a result. They will appreciate the open communication and, consequently, your business more.
- You can think together about how to enhance strengths and tackle weaknesses.
- Conflicts between a company and its stakeholders can be clarified as part of a relationship of trust, reducing the risk of damage to your reputation.
- A long-term strategy allows you to better assess how stakeholders might respond, and whether this is an advantage or a disadvantage for the execution of your plans.
- People from outside the company or people who do not belong to management can inspire the company with fresh, innovative ideas for living and working together more sustainably.